Mamas Intuition Postpartum Doulas are trained professionals who specialize in nurturing mothers after bringing home their new baby. When you hire Mamas Intuition expect to feel cared for. We understand how hard the transition is when you become a parent. And we want to support you in your journey to help process your new identity. Let us take care of you, while you take care of your new baby.
Tasks Postpartum Doulas commonly help with in the home are as follows:
- Be a listening ear while you process your new role as a parent and your baby's birth/adoption
- Answer questions about and demonstrate newborn care
- Support with breasfeeding or bottle feeding
- Help create meals and ensure healthy food is easily available
- Help with light household duties (ie. dishes, laundry)
- Provide referrals when necessary
- Run errands such as grocery shopping
- Accompany Mothers to appointments or on outings
Mamas Intuition offers a variety of shifts, including nighttime support. Our packages are a great investment for you and your family during this stressful, busy time. We want you to get the rest, nutrition, and support you need to enjoy this time getting to know your baby.
Our Packages can be used anytime in the first year of your baby's life. We know how babies grow and change constantly and we want to be able to support you through some of those challenging periods. Use your package hours when coming home from the hospital, when your partner goes back to work, or when demands are higher like the holidays or birthdays. When purchasing a package of 40 or more hours you receive a full year membership to our Gathering.
Daytime packages are as follows:
20 Hour Support
40 Hour Support
80 Hour Support
Night Support is an addition to packages
Contact us for pricing
Our packages make excellent gifts! Buy a package for a friend or family member, we will send them a beautiful gift certificate, a sweet treat and Mamas Intuition bib or soother clip.